Friday, February 1, 2019

Clay Street

There is a new-ish group in Kerrville, "Kerrville Urban Trail System, or "KUTS" the first section of which runs along Clay Street from Water Street to the historic depot.  I thought I'd remind you of some places along that route that I've blogged about before--several architectural gems you may not have noticed.

212 Clay Street (now Voelkel Engineering)
223 Clay Street
324 Clay Street (Edward Dietert Cottage)
332 Clay Street (Edward Dietert House "Pint and Plow")
A couple of items from the historic Depot (which houses Rails--a Cafe at the Depot):
Trouble at the Depot part 1
Trouble at the Depot, part 2
And here is a link to the Depot Square historic area with three buildings. Now go explore!


 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Deborah, could you please email me at russell.scott.parker@gmail.com? I was unable to get to your email on this blog. Thanks!
    Russell

    ReplyDelete